Why do we need to #LIVEKINDER?
We can all #LiveKinder. Let’s be kinder in what we eat, kinder in what we do and kinder in how we treat animals and the planet. Every little action can have a huge impact: simply swapping your beef burger for a plant-based alternative, walking to work instead of driving, or even stopping buying fast fashion can all make a big impact. Collectively we have the power to protect animals and the planet, but we need to #LiveKinder now. Whilst we all live through the fallout of COVID-19 we’re aware now more than ever the link between the way we treat animals and the planet and the emergence of global pandemics. Over 75% of pandemics have come from animals, including wildlife and farmed animals. We need to change the way we live. We need to live kinder. These changes do not need to be large to have the biggest impact. Even a few small steps can make a big difference.
What are our demands?
At FOUR PAWS, we are working to protect wild, companion and farm animals and improve the planet. We cannot do it alone; we need YOUR help too.
FOUR PAWS wants to:
- Prohibit the exploitation of wild animals for entertainment purposes and ban the trade of wild animals
- End the trade and consumption of dog and cat meat in Asia
- Reduce stray animal suffering through responsible pet ownership education, shelter adoption and sustainable and humane stray animal population management.
- Reduce global production and consumption of animal products by 50% by 2050
- Stopping fur farming to end the millionfold suffering of wild animals and prevent the emergence and spread of zoonoses.
Note: Any advertisements that may appear during the viewing of this video are unrelated to FOUR PAWS. We assume no liability for this content.