You can leave a lasting impact and extend your love for animals by leaving them a gift in your will after you have secured your family and friends first.
By nominating FOUR PAWS Animal Welfare Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, you will gift animals a second chance, and a better quality of life, including species at risk, that will continue beyond your lifetime. Planning a gift guarantees that your donation will go towards a cause that you support, or always wanted to, but was never able to do so in your lifetime.
FOUR PAWS is only able to do the work that we do through the love and generosity of donors and legends who care about the welfare of animals in our communities and around the world.
- Assist you with drafting your will with a professional and trusted service provider
- Personal contact and communication from our team
- Invitations to events in South Africa
- A chance to visit our projects and see first hand the scope and impact of our work
- Use your gift towards our projects and in accordance with your wishes
- Add your name to our Wall of Legends in honour of your living commitment, and in memory of you when you leave us
Contact our Head of Fundraising about leaving a bequest to animals