- Always have cold, clean water available.
- Provide pets with shade/a covered area away from direct sunlight.
- If you are hot, they are hot! Take special care on the days when it's extremely hot.
- Never leave pets in a car, even if it’s just for five minutes: it can be deadly.
- If you have a pool, make sure it has an animal-friendly pool cover and gate to prevent drowning.
- Don't walk your dog in the heat of the day: touch the pavement with your hands and if your hand burns, their paws will burn.
We can all #LiveKinder. Let’s be kinder in what we eat, kinder in what we do and kinder in how we treat animals and the planet.